LOVE THE BACK DECK AND YARD. THE LOCATION IS EXCELLENT
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Single: 2||Bedroom 3 Sofabed: 1 Single: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Open plan living, dining and kitchen this holiday house is ideal for a family beachside holiday for good ol' fashioned fun - plenty of room for board game challenges inside and a game of cricket in the backyard. The three bedrooms all feature airconditioning units and comfortable bedding plus built in wardrobes. The main living rooms open up on to the covered verandah which features gas BBQ and outdoor dining.
What we love:
- Large spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Air conditioned throughout - loungeroom and bedrooms
- Flat screen TV and DVD in loungeroom
- 2nd bedroom with King bed (can be split to be 2x singles)
- Two bathrooms with a full size bath and separate shower in main bathroom
- Undercover deck with seating for 8 plus gas BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Dual access allowing to bring your boat and trailer inside the yard
**Please note the single garage is not currently available for guest use.
- Starting from $735.00 per week (Low Season).
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"Great house for our holiday group of five adults - love the back deck and yard. Location excellent - easy walk to beach, shops and clubs." - Lynne, May 2017
"Evan's Head has a lovely relaxed atmosphere, and First National staff were very friendly and helpful, they made us feel at home. Loved the house, lovely big deck and yard especially!" - Trevor, April 2017
"My husband and I spent six nights at 12 Heath Street and we found it very comfortable, clean and very relaxing home. Close to everything, beach, Bowling Club and shops." - Patricia, March 2017
"We enjoyed a lovely long weekend here with our two young boys. We'd highly recommend 12 Heath Street for its handy location, open plan living and huge, flat backyard. We'll definitely be back!" - Jayden, November 2016
"A good location, close to the beach and the Bowlo. Well presented and clean house and surrounds, and a pleasure to stay in. Good sized main bathroom and kitchen, and more than ample living area." - Frances, May 2016
Air Conditioning, Bath Tub, Boat Parking, Dishwasher, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Enclosed Yard.