SPACE, STYLE AND CREATURE COMFORTS - A HOLIDAY HAVEN
|Bedroom 1 Kingsize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Bunks: 1||Bedroom 4 Single: 2|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national#weloveevanshead
Decorated with style and a unique modern flair this large spacious beach house on Seamist Lane is well equipped to cater for the extended family or two small families. Holiday just a short stroll to Airforce Beach - perfect for taking off on a 4 wheel drive adventure and long lazy days at the beach. Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and comfortable bedding plus ensuite and main bathroom. The open plan living, dining and kitchen are all well equipped with the home away from home essentials - some would say an 'entertainer's delight'. Enjoy the sweet sounds of the ocean morning, afternoon and night.
Note: Image 15 has been taken from a viewing deck from the back veranda of the property.
Click here to experience a virtual tour of this gorgeous holiday home.
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite plus separate main bathroom
- Wheel Chair Access - please note property is not fully equipped with wheelchair requirements but has ramp for access
- Verandah plus roof/viewing deck to take full advantage of the beautiful views
- Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas
- Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Appliances include TV/DVD player and CD player
- BBQ facilities available
- Ceiling fans
- Sleep out with sofa lounge
- Large open fully tiled family rumpus area downstairs with table tennis table
- Large yard plenty of room for a boat (yard is not fully fenced)
- Laundry with top loading washing machine (shared with permanent unit downstairs)
*Please note there is a unit downstairs that is permanently let.
**"Schoolies" Week - SCHOOLIES bookings will be considered, contact office for tariff and the terms & conditions
- Starting from $735.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toSECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditionsfor further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Our second stay here - last in 2012 with 3 other couples - this time with 4 mates. A great place for larger group. Although a few things need attention property is large, clean with a very well equipped kitchen. Close proximity to beach road access is a big plus. We all enjoyed this stay and will be back for sure." - Bill, October 2018.
"As usual, an awesome family getaway in 13 Seamist Ln, Evans Head!It has to be the best home let in Evans!" - Ken, September 2018
"Yes. Our family of nine (teenage children, aunties and uncles, parents and grandparent) enjoyed this holiday house enormously because it was large, airy, comfortable, clean and with a very well equipped kitchen. There was lots of games and magazines and a sound system and a fantastic downstairs area with a ping pong table and sufficient balls so lots of time was spent here laughing and having fun. Thanks for recommending this property. It was perfect for us." - Leah, May 2017
"We were impressed with the standard of facilities at 13 Seamist. Beautifully appointed, great gourmet kitchen, fantastic space for families, amazing views all in a brilliant weekend. We will definitely return!" - Anita
"Great accommodation- everything you need is provided. There is a wow factor about this property and how the house is laid out made our stay very comfortable." - Karen
Bathroom, Bedrooms, Boat Parking, Dishwasher, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Laundry, Washing Machine, Wheelchair Access, Enclosed Yard.