Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Evans Head. The accommodation was exceptionally clean and modern, close to all amenities and with all the comforts of home. Can't wait to return!
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Single: 1 Trundle: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
The personal touch is the key element that ensures your stay in this Evans Head apartment is a premier experience not just another accommodation option. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms this spacious and secure townhouse is fully self-contained.The large open lounge and kitchen is tastefully furnished with stylish contemporary furniture. The well thought out fully equipped kitchen helps make the unit functional yet very comfortable. Keep cool in summer with airconditioning throughout and enjoy a dip in the swimming pool morning and afternoon. The outdoor alfresco BBQ area is perfect for those summertime afternoons to while away the time reading a book, relaxing and escaping from the daily grind.
With 2 townhouses in this complex these properties are perfect for two families or for a wedding group.
- Master bedroom with airconditioning, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also feature airconditioning and built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 offers a single bed with trundle bed
- Large flat screen TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with top load washing machine
- Private outdoor courtyard with gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Complex features swimming pool (shared with other guests, tenants and owners)
- Single lock up garage with remote control access
- Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Great position. The pool offered great entertainment for the kids. We had a great time" - Dianne Johnson, April 2019
"What a fantastic place to holiday. Amenities are great, central to everything and extremely clean and well maintained property. Highly recommend." - Maree, October 2018
"The weather and surf were perfect during the week we stayed. The place was in walking distance or a bike ride to the beach and shops. It was comfortable and relaxing! Thanks First National Evans Head - you were very responsive when we had queries or issues." - Glen, July 2018
"Very comfortable close to town and river...we loved our stay thankyou!" - Sarah, July 2018
"We stayed here for our wedding weekend and it was perfect, the place was clean and spacious and a great location. Would highly recommend." - Steph, March 2018
"The only place to stay, everything was excellent and we can't wait to go back on our next holiday." - Robyn, March 2017
Air Conditioning, Bathroom, Bath Tub, Bedrooms, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Gas BBQ, Refrigerator, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine.