NESTLED IN THE HEART OF EVANS HEAD STROLL TO BEACH OR CAFES
|Bedroom 1 Double: 1||Bedroom 2 Single: 2|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Two bedroom unit on the ground floor with wheelchair access and detached single lock up garage. Once you arrive you can park the car as you are literally nestled in the heart of Evans Head - just two street back from the main street - Oak Street with cafes, local shops and supermarkets at your fingertips. Enjoy reading a book and a cup of tea in the sunshine on the private covered patio. You will fall in love with this unit in Davis Court and come back time and time again.
What we love:
- Wheelchair accessible
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Double fold out sofa ideal for 1 person
- TV and DVD player
- Selection of books for guest use
- Grab rail in shower
- Internal laundry with top load washing machine
- Front covered patio with table and chairs with small garden outlook
- Detached single lock up garage
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Great clean and tidy unit with everything you need. Very handy to the shops and beach. I would definitely stay here again and totally recommend it." - Sandra, October 2017
"Great place to stay. Close to everything" - Ashlee, February 2017
"Lovely bright, airy unit with all the comforts of home. Quiet complex in a brilliant location. Store the car in the garage and walk everywhere." - October 2016
"Excellent location, lovely unit well presented all which made an enjoyable stay. Look forward to a return visit and could highly recommend." - 2016
"We enjoyed our stay in the unit . Hoping to go back one day." - Lyn, 2016
"First time at this unit after many years in Evans Head. Loved this unit would recommend to other" - Andrew, 2016
Air Conditioning, Books, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Garage, Washing Machine, Wheelchair Access.