ENJOY VIEWS OF THE EVANS RIVER FROM THE PRIVATE BALCONY AND ENCLOSED LOUNGEROOM
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Single: 2|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Sit back and relax on the covered verandah and enjoy views of the Evans River or keep cool in the comfort the airconditioned living areas while on holidays. Upstairs has all of your holiday needs with a well equipped kitchens, bedrooms, lounge and sunroom. Downstairs features a tiled rumpus room perfect for a kids' retreat with TV and DVD player, double sofa bed, second bathroom and laundry.
Access to the house is through the single lock up garage with remote so you will feel safe and secure while on your holiday. This unique little house is located on the Southside of Evans Head on an elevated block overlooking the river. It is only a short drive to Chinamen's Beach and Razorback lookout.
What we love:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and direct entryto main bathroom
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Covered verandah with table for two
- 4 burner gas BBQ
- Main loungeroom with TV and DVD player upstairs
- Separate sunroom featuring dining for 6 guests and a comfortable lounge
- Rumpus room downstairs has large 3D/LCD Screen TV and double sofa bed
- Main bathroom with bath tub and free standing shower
- Second bathroom downstairs with shower
- Laundry with top load washing machine and dryer
- SLUG with remote (access to house through garage)
- Room at the side for a small boat/tinny
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Great location with lovely views over the river and township. Very cosy spot for a winter break as the afternoon sun streams through the windows in the sunroom." - Peta, August 2018
"The location was excellent, high on the hill with a great view. House was well appointed for a couple or small family.
Was great value for money compared to other properties we have stayed in. Close to everything, quiet on that side of town and would definitely look forward to staying there again."
"The service by all staff could only be descibed as exellent. Thank you all so much." - Bryan and Von, February 2017
Air Conditioning: Only cool cycle works , Bath Tub, Dishwasher, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Enclosed Yard.