FREE WIFI AND AIR CON - GREAT CREATURE COMFORTS
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Bunks: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Located at the rear of this complex you will find a beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse offering complimentary WIFI, stylishly furnished with a North East facing balcony to enjoy the morning sun and sea breeze on a warm afternoon. Thoughtfully furnished this townhouse is equipped with everything you need to enjoy a holiday by the beach. Featuring reverse cycle airconditioning upstairs, comfortable loungeroom with BluRay player and large flat screen TV. Plus gas BBQ and alfresco dining setting in an outdoor patio area with a small fully fenced yard. Only a few minutes walk to the local Aquatic Centre, main beach, river, and shops you are perfectly located to enjoy a relaxed coastal holiday.
With two townhouses in this complex these are perfect for group bookings.
What we love:
- Split level townhouse with two bedrooms and main bathroom downstairs.
- Bedroom 3 is equipped with a tri bunk (double bed below and single bed above)
- Master bedroom and ensuite upstairs with living areas and kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Reverse cycle A/C located upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Double lockup garage
- Private fully fenced courtyard with grassed area
- 4 Burner Gas BBQ with alfresco dining
- Fully fenced with room for a small tinny (great for the fisherman!)
- Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"A very clean and tidy unit.Top class amenities and we have the pleasure to book again for a month later this year.Great reception from the young ladies in the office.All helps to make it an enjoyable holiday." - Andy and Heather Devlin, April 2019
"Thank you for a wonderful holiday. The property was as described and booking process simple and hassle free." - Cameron, December 2018
"Another fabulous stay at Evans Head! This property never disappoints." - Lucinda, September 2018
"Excellent property. Tastefully decorated and appointed. Short walk to the beach. Very private. We really enjoyed our stay." - Robert - February 2017
"We stayed as a family with older children and really enjoyed the space & location. The unit was well appointed, the queen beds and lounge were very comfortable and the air conditioner was really welcomed.All staff at First National were fantastic - as they were last time we stayed in Evans Head. We had a small issue with internet connections - which would not have mattered, but we had to work... Sophie went out of her way to ensure it was up and running for us, which we really appreciated! We would have no hesitation in recommending this property and First National Evans Head to others and will definitely return! Thank you!" - Peter and Sharon, Janury 2017
Air Conditioning, Boat Parking, Dishwasher, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Wi-Fi, Enclosed Yard.