Perfectly located in the heart of Evans Head is this low set, two bedroom recently renovated house.
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Bunks: 1 Trundle: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Perfectly located in the heart of Evans Head is this low set, two bedroom holiday house. This house allows you to have access to everything that makes a family holiday unforgettable. With plently of access for a boat as well as a fantastic outdoor living area to relax and ejoy the company of family and friends this will be one place that you will want to revisit. Guests can park the car and walk to the Evans River, RSL club, Bowling Club, swimming pool, supermarkets and local coffee shops.
- All weather outdoor entertaining area fixed with roller blinds for protection
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double bunk (double on bottom and single on top) and 1 x single trundle
- Bedrooms both with built ins
- Appliances include a TV, and DVD player
- Top loading washing machine and clothes dryer
- Airconditioner in loungeroom
- Ceiling fans in main bedroom and loungeroom
- Starting from $535.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Beautiful home, very simple but lovely. The nicest they have stayed in with Evans Head First National.Excellent service. No complaints at all." Wayne
Air Conditioning, Bathroom, Boat Parking, Dishwasher, Clothes Dryer, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Washing Machine, Enclosed Yard.