IDYLLIC HOLIDAY HOUSE NESTLED IN NATIVE FLORA SURROUNDS
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1 Single: 1||Bedroom 3 Queensize: 1 Single: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Layback and lounge on your private deck amongst the trees! Set amongst the flora and fauna in the Airforce beach vicinity of Evans Head, 2/65 Heath Street, will be your sancutary away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Newly built and fitted out with an effortless beach charm you will fall in love with this little slice of beachside paradise. Only a short stroll to Airforce Beach and a 10 minute walk to the heart of Evans Head, once you park the car you will be able to walk everywhere.
- New built 3 bedroom holiday home
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Glass sliding doors opening on to the large outdoor deck
- Weber BBQ
- Covered outdoor alfresco dining and outdoor lounge
- Top loading washing machine
- Lush views over the natural landscape
- Double carport
- Pet friendly (outside pets only, please advise staff prior to booking)
- Fully fenced yard and gas hot water
*NB - Shared driveway access with tenants residing in front house.
- Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Should any evidence of the pet be found after the guest leaves, a $150 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
"The staff at First National Evans Head were a pleasure to deal with. All communication was professional, timely and informative . I would recommend them highly and will book through them again. The property was just as described and suited the needs of my family." - Sandy Dunn, May 2019
"It was a lovely house to stay in we enjoyed our stay very much thank you for sharing with us. It was wonderful to have our companion pet with us and he was happy with the deck and being able to see us from outside the yard was well secured with plenty of shade." - Brian and Linda, December 2018
"It was lovely overlooking the reserve, falling asleep with the sound of the ocean and waking up to the sound of the birds in the morning." - Joan, September 2018
"This property was perfect for what we needed and a lovely easy care designed home." - Lisa, January 2018
"This is the second year that I have arranged a holiday house through first national Evans Head. Both times I have found the staff to be very professional and helpful. I would recommend Evans Head first National without hesitation." - Stuart, December 2017
"Sophie, Jess and the staff at 1st National were fantastic and very helpful. The house we stayed in was lovely, in a great spot and perfect for what we wanted. We will be staying there again soon. It all made for a really great holiday!" - Jane September 2017
"Our stay at Evans Head was great. We had 5 adults and 2 children stay at the house and we did not feel crowded. Rooms were a great size and the deck was amazing to sit and relax. Only a short walk to the beach which was great." - July 2017
"Modern, comfortable, stylish and well-laid out with all the kitchen utensils we needed, plus a large deck, outdoor showers to wash the sand off, backing on to a reserve in a quite location. We really enjoyed our stay." - Simon, January 2017
Bathroom, Dishwasher, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Pets Welcome, Refrigerator, Television, Washing Machine, Enclosed Yard.