HOLIDAY PROPERTY RETURNS! Pet friendly beach house with room for a boat!
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Single: 2||Bedroom 4 Single: 2|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Pet friendly beach house with spacious fully fenced yard, double carport and large covered verandah. Polished timber floorboards and a spacious living area make this holiday house a delight to stay. Located in Heath Street you are only minutes from Airforce Beach with access to cycling or walking paths leading you all the way in to the heart of Evans Head.
Large fully fenced backyard
All bedrooms have ceiling fans
Appliances include TV with built-in DVD player, washing machine
Bathroom with bath
Polished timber floorboards with fully equipped kitchen
Double carport with BBQ
Spacious wraparound covered veranda
Room to park a boat or two
Pet friendly - please contact office prior to booking
*NB - single lock up garage and garden shed are not available for guest use.
- Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"House is perfect, great for large family lots of room, location is close to everything. Loved that we could have our furbaby with us on holiday." - Lisa, August 2018
"Great location close to the beach. Big rooms and great verandas. Dog friendly with enclosed back yard and covered areas for shade. Very pleasant place to stay." - Brett, January 2017
Bathroom, Bath Tub, Boat Parking, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Pets Welcome, Television, Enclosed Yard.