ENJOY OCEAN VIEWS AND COOL SEA BREEZES
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Single: 1 Trundle: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Bask in ocean views and the cool sea breeze as your relax on the private balcony in this modern three bedroom apartment on the ocean front of Airforce Beach. A short walk across the road to the sand and surf for a spot of fishing and swimming or a leisurely bike ride into town via the footpath this property offers a quiet place to relax and unwind.
Equipped with all of the essentials for a memorable beach side holiday you will love this apartment and the location.
What we love:
- Covered private balcony
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Ceiling fans and split system airconditioner
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel
- Weber BBQ and outdoor dining
- Main bathroom plus powder room
- Internal laundry with top loading washing machine
- Double lock up garage
- Starting from $735.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
" Lovely apartment, lovely holiday, close to the beach, definitely recommend " - July 2019
"It was a stunning house and we really enjoyed our stay. Beautifully warm and sunny house with a gorgeous outlook. Great location- right across from the beach in a quiet part of town and an easy walk to the shops. We had a wonderfully relaxing week here. The Real Estate was prompt in answering our request to fix the foxtel which was appreciated." - Kylie, July 2018
"Perfect position with ocean views for a very enjoyable break away." - Jannine, May 2018
"Very happy with the service from First National Real Estate and the quality of the apartment we stayed in." - Jodie, January 2018
"An excellent stay in an awesome apartment. Perfect location and at a very reasonable price." - Ryan, August 2017
"This is a fantastic, modern terrace house with a view of the sea and direct access to the beach. Evans Head is a quiet, beautifully natural place. Great if you love the outdoor and nature." - Leanne, August, 2017
"Great place to stay. Lovely position and views. Just across the road to the beach. Very relaxing and enjoyable." - Carl and Karen, May 2017
"Good facilities great view. a very comfortable weekend." - Simon, May 2017
Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Electric BBQ, Ceiling Fans.