HOLIDAY HOUSE RETURNS WITH BEAUTIFUL RIVER VIEWS
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 4 Single: 2|
Boasting beautiful views over the Evans River from two separate balconies, 24 Sunderland Street is a property returning to the holiday market. This house is split over 3 levels with internal stairs for access to all rooms. Featuring two living areas there is room for kids to watch a movie upstairs and parents to relax and unwind on the balcony on the lower level. The gas BBQ is located on the veranda so you can cook breakfast, lunch or dinner while enjoying the river views. Equipped with all the essentials to make your holiday a memorable one you will surely enjoy your stay at 24 Sunderland Street. Bring your family pet too so no one in the family misses out on a great holiday in Evans Head.
What we love:
- 2 covered balconies with views over the Evans River
- 4 bedrooms with bedding for 8 guests
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath
- Gas BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove top and dishwasher
- TV and DVD player in main loungeroom
- Master bedroom with TV
- Two living areas, both with access to the covered verandas
- Split system A/C units throughout
- Fully fenced yard
- Single carport
THIS PROPERTY IS PET FRIENDLY - please call our office to confirm details prior to booking and ensure the Terms and Conditions have been read.
- Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"We always look for accommodation suitable for 4 couples on this trip and this house suited us down to the ground. Provided good bedding arrangements and plenty of open space for 7-8 adults to mix and enjoy. Is on our list of future return visits." - O'Brien, November 2019
"24 Sunderland Street has been our family place to gather for the last nine years. We love it and feel very much at home and at peace here." - Maree ,November 2019
"Great location, with beautiful views of the river. The beds were really comfortable!" - Amy, April 2019
"Loved everything about this place! I wish I didn’t have to leave!" - Michael, November 2018
Air Conditioning, Balcony, Bathroom, Bedrooms, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Gas BBQ, Spa Bath, Stairs, Washing Machine, Enclosed Yard.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, National Park, Family, Group, Single.