BEACHSIDE LUXURY NESTLED IN THE HEART OF AIRFORCE BEACH, EVANS HEAD
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 King Single: 2|
"This property was a little gem. The attention to detail was extraordinary as was it's cleanliness and fit out. Every little detail had been considered down to supplying beautiful games and decor.Bedding was beautiful, clean and fresh and beds were very comfortable.My family were very happy with this property and would rent it again in a heart beat." - Roden, July 2019
"The house was even more luxurious and well equipped than we could see from the photos - it was beautiful, stylish, fresh, clean, fantastic value for money and a home from home" - Thompson, April 2019
"The team at First National were professional, friendly and easy to communicate with pre and during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble and they went over and above to make our stay perfect. The house was a dream, renovated to keep the old charm but modernised to make it comfortable especially in the hot months. Thank you for a flawless, easy and happy holiday." - Clare, January 2019
The Beach Shack Evans Head boasts coastal elegance and oozes effortless charm. Enjoy the open plan living, dining and kitchen area with cool coastal breezes. Located in the Airforce Beach precinct of Evans Head, just a 2km walk on the cycle/walkway or stroll along the beach in to the town centre for your paper, fresh loaf of bread or swim in the Evans River.
What we love ...
- 200 metres to Airforce Beach
- Tastefully furnished with beachside luxe
- Beautifully restored polished timber floors
- Private alfresco courtyard ideal for a summer BBQ and entertaining
- Front deck opposite nature reserve, perfect for a relaxing afternoon beverage
Tell me more ...
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
- Appliances include dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine plus milk frother
- Breakfast bench with bar stools
- 2bedrooms feature queen beds and wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom featuring 2x king single beds, TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
- Smart TVand Playstation 4 (PS4) and Yamaha sound bar
- Large selection of DVD's for guest use
- Free WIFI
- Books, games and puzzles
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
- Main bathroom plus 2nd separate toilet
- Gas BBQ
- Internal laundry with front loading washing machine
- Uncovered parking available only (no access to garage.)
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- Starting from $885.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toSECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditionsfor further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
Air Conditioning, Balcony, Boat Parking, Books, Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Games, Gas BBQ, High Chair, Iron and Board, Multiple TVs, Wi-Fi, Enclosed Yard.
Honeymoon, Relaxation, Romance, Beach Holiday, Family, Luxury, Romantic, Wedding.
BYO Sheets and Towels.