NOW FEATURING WI-FI AND NETFLIX!
|Bedroom 1 Kingsize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 King Single: 2||Bedroom 4 King Single: 2|
1/4 Cedar Street is superbly located in a prime position of Evans Head town centre, just a hop, skip and a jump to the Evans River and town centre. There are 4 good sized bedrooms over 2 levels and lots of space for all guests to have a spot to relax and enjoy.
The open plan living, kitchen & dining is immaculate and well equipped with all the holiday essentials.
The entire townhouse is designed to capture the breezes and keep the space comfortable year-round.
The front secure courtyard is perfect for kids to play in, and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner under the covered alfresco zone.Holiday in style - a little bit of luxe by the sea.
What we love ...
- Now featuring Wi-FI and Netflix!
- 200 metres to the Evans River and just 200 metres to the town centre
- Quality high-end furnishings with all of the creature comforts
- Brand new modern design
- Covered private alfresco zone with built-in Heatlie gas BBQ
- Seamless flow from inside to the secure and private courtyard area
Tell me more ...
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with electric stove/oven, large double door fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Downstairs loungeroom features a Smart TV andCD/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo player (please note x-box has been removed.)
- Books, games and puzzles for guests to enjoy
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Dining table for 8 guests
- Master bedroom downstairs with king bed, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV in master bedroom
- Comfortable sitting room upstairs (please note furnishings will be different from those in Image 10)
- Upstairs features 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and main bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with 2x king single beds in each room
- Powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry with toploading washing machine
- Access to clothesline from laundry
- Generous double lock up garage with remote control access
- Shared driveway to right side of townhouse.
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS AND IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
Have you stayed at 1/4 Cedar Street before? Love to come back? We would love you too as well. Enter your promotional code for your VIP discount on your next booking.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toSECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditionsfor further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Stayed in this house for a week with my husband and 3 children and had a great time!! It is in a great location and the house itself was very family friendly with lots of space and is in immaculate condition!!! Thanks for a lovely week!!" - Monique, July 2019
"The home was brand new, spotless, and well provisioned for a holiday escape. Loved the double garage just off the kitchen. The aircon in the living spaces was appreciated as we arrived on a 37 degree day. Beds very comfortable. Would definitely recommend and stay again." - Debbie, April 2019
"A wonderful get away in Evans Head. Well equipped, clean and roomy! Comfortable beds and great position close to everything. Would highly recommend and stay again. Staff were very helpful, patient and friendly." - Fedricks, April 2019
Barbecue, Canoeing, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, National Park, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis.
Relaxation, Romance, Beach Holiday, Family, Group, Luxury, Romantic.
BYO Sheets and Towels.