PRIME POSITION BEACH HOUSE
Classic built extended family holiday home in prime position.
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Bunks: 1 King Single: 1 Single: 2||Bedroom 4 Bunks: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
This classic beach house offers ideal accommodation for a fishing trip and is in the perfect location. Located within walking distance of Main Beach and around the corner from the Bowling Club. There is plenty of parking for cars and boats and enough beds to accommodate a large group of people. Pets will be considered, please contact our office for more information.
What we love:
- Main and 2nd bedroom with queen beds
- Sleepout 1 with one set of single bunks
- Sleepout 2 with one set of single bunks and 3 single beds
- Lounge room with TV and DVD (ready for the night time movies!)
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Second toilet
- Laundry downstairs with top loading washing machine and second shower
- Covered BBQ area with timber table
- Gas BBQ (located in garden shed next to BBQ area)
- Bike storage in shed
- NB - property is not fully fenced.
- Starting from $585.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"Very happy with accommodation second time used basic but clean extra out side toilet and shower a bonus." - Dennis, October 2018.
"Great old original Evans Head house with lots of character. Plenty of beds, large yard and close to everything. Would definitely be staying again." - Brett, August 2018
"This property is ideal for families or groups that love easy access to the beach, bicycle tracks and town. It is a large beach shack with all the essentials, good kitchen and a great hot water system." - Dora, May 2018
"Just like the old beach houses I remember holidaying in as a child. My four teenagers described it to their friends as the "funky old beach shack". Fantastic amount of beds to sleep up to twelve people. Very welcoming house with a relaxed atmosphere." - Carmel, January 2018
"The property is a great old style spacious beachhouse. Beautiful cool breezes flow through. Very comfortable and great location close to surf. We will be back!" - Sue, December 2016
"What a great house for a group of friends to stay. Everything you needed for a great weeks stay. Would recommend First National as a property manager, nothing was too much trouble and communication was outstanding." - David, October 2016.
Boat Parking, Ceiling Fans, Gas BBQ, Pets Welcome, Enclosed Yard.