LUXURY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 3 Sofabed: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
This modern townhouse was designed to take advantage of the casual coastal lifestyle, it's situated only seconds away from main beach and around the corner from the Bowling Club.
Upstairs area is open to theliving/kitchen/diningarea
Mainbedroom with corner spa and walk in robe is located on the first floor
Downstairs area with second bedroom, shower and toilet (off 2nd bedroom exists sleepout with sofabed, sliding doors section off this area only)
Double remote controlled garage and remote entry/exit gate
Large open plan living areas which extends outside.
Very modern kitchen with all mod appliances and dishwasher.
Front and rear balconies
Remote oporated ceiling fans in living areas - No A/C
Laundry located in garage area.
- Starting from $685.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Service at First National Evans Head, from the time of booking, was brilliant. I especially liked my email being replied to in a timely manner. Great customer service, thank you." - Liz, December 2016
"Great property, kitchen is well equipped. easy access to the beach river and all amenities. I will certainly be back."
"Would definitely stay again - lovely spacious modern property and we were blessed with the weather."
"This unit is very well designed, feels relaxed, and would suit one or two couples, or a family of four. It is well equipped with a good sized fridge and dishwasher, and the bed in the main bedroom is one of the most comfortable I have ever used in a holiday flat. The location is excellent - a short walk to the surf beach and river, slightly longer but still easy walk to the shops."
"This is my third year in 2/2 Heath St and i have booked for a fourth year. The unit is always clean and well presented on arrival. The unit is in a great location close to beaches and the town centre."
"The apartment was great and was walking distance to everything especially the beach which was great"
Bath Tub, Dishwasher, Gas BBQ, Enclosed Yard.