THE RENOVATED KITCHEN WILL DELIGHT YOU
|Bedroom 1 Queensize: 1||Bedroom 2 Bunks: 1 Sofabed: 1|
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national #weloveevanshead
Enjoy your holidays lazing by the swimming pool in the comfort of the reverse cycle airconditioner in this unit set amongst an abundance of native bushland. Located in a quiet pocket of Evans Head this two level unit is ideal for your next holiday to our coastal town. The unit features a fully fenced private courtyard with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ. Only a short walk to the local supermarkets, butcher, local clubs and river you will fall in love with this neat and tidy unit.
The north facing deck is perfect for enjoying a cup of tea in the late afternoon and listen the birds. There is even room to park your boat!
- Renovated kitchen with new modern appliances
- Two bedrooms plus double fold out sofa in downstairs loungeroom
- Swimming pool, shared with complex
- Front balcony to catch the cool breeze
- Private rear patio with wind protection and views over the native bushland
- Reverse cycle A/C located upstairs
- Shared hillshoist clothesline
- Internal laundry with top loading washing machine
- 2nd shower and toilet located within laundry
- Single lock up garage with remote control access
- Starting from $480.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels), unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"I loved this little place. It was in a quiet location, was clean and well presented. It's obviously not a newer property but the kitchen and bathroom have been renovated which makes it feel modern and really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to returning again." - Janet, September 2018
"Premises clean, handy position, furniture in good condition. Comfortable place to stay." - Fay, September 2018
"We had the most wonderful stay! The place was amazing and the pool was an added bonus. The neighbours were super friendly as well. The staff were so helpful and fantastic to deal with - absolutely would recommend and will be using again :) Thanks so much!" - Mel, October 2017
"We had a great time, close to everything. A nice quiet and clean complex with friendly people and great service from the staff at First National - can't wait to return." - Christine 2016
Air Conditioning, Bath Tub, Dishwasher, Gas BBQ, Swimming Pool, Enclosed Yard.