Situated front row high on the headland on the south side of town is this very comfortable holiday home, offering an amazing position and outlook for you to enjoy. It captures the true beauty that Evans Head has to offer with extensive views overlooking the gorgeous Evans River and surrounding national parks to the south, and to the North ocean and mountain hinterland. To add further to this amazing position is the accessibility to the lookout and amazing national park walks leading down to the most beautiful picturesque beaches, all within a few minute’s walk.
- Spacious living area and well equipped kitchen
- Back deck with view of the river and enjoy the afternoon breeze
- Laundry is located downstairs, as well as second shower and toilet
- Large fenced backyard (not fenced from side of house to boundary fence)
- No BBQ supplied, BBQ available across road at the lookout.
- Upstairs Bedrooms - 1 Queen and 2 Singles
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 Queen and 2 King Singles